Prevena™ Incision Management System
This information is intended only for residents of Middle East & Africa. The product information provided in this site is intended only for residents of Middle East & Africa. The products discussed herein may have different product labeling in different countries.
The first powered negative pressure product designed specifically for management of incisions at risk of post-operative complications.
To learn more about Prevena™, please contact us.
Designed to create an environment that helps:
- Promote healing
- Draw closed incision edges together
- Stimulate perfusion
- Reduce lateral tension
- Reduce oedema
- Act as a barrier to external contamination
Small & simple
- Battery-powered, single-patient use
- Lightweight and portable
- One-touch operation (pre-set -125 mm Hg)
- 45 ml canister
Self-adhesive, peel & place dressing
- Integrated one-piece dressing (cutting or sizing not typically required)
- Designed for use over intact skin
- Featuring 3M™ Tegaderm™* dressing
- Built-in pressure indicator
- Designed to conform to patient contours
*3M™ and Tegaderm™ are trademarks of 3M Corporation.
|Product Name||Quantity||Part #|
|Prevena™ Incision Management Peel and Place Kit||1||PRE1001|
Packaged as 1 system per patient. Water resistant.
|Prevena™ Incision Dressing||5||PRE1055|
The dressing will cover an incision up to 8 inches (20 cm) in length.
Materials for Download
For more information, you can download the following materials: