The cornerstone of the KCI corporate philosophy is a set of moral and ethical principles that have guided our interactions with patients, caregivers and administrators since our founding more than 30 years ago:
To advance the power of innovative therapies and advanced wound healing.
To be recognized globally as a premier provider of innovative, high-technology medical therapies and products that improve patients’ lives and deliver significant clinical and economic benefit.
KCI Guiding Principles
- We strive to develop and deliver innovative technologies and therapies that significantly improve the healing – and the lives – of people around the world.
- We deliver on our commitments to patients, to caregivers, to shareholders and to each other.
- We value individuals and ideas.
- We foster an environment of creativity, collaboration and trust.
- We contribute positively to the communities in which we live and work.
- We serve as careful stewards of our resources, including our people, our shareholders’ investments and our environment.
- We act with integrity and honesty above all, in all that we do.
Our commitment to product quality means that every KCI product is assembled from components fabricated, machined, and finished internally or sourced from our specialist manufacturing suppliers.
Our entire manufacturing process is compliant with ISO 9001 (1994), ISO 13485, and United States Food and Drug Administration Quality System Regulations.